May 15, 2011

Calling all Meg Cabot Fans!

Do you love reading Meg Cabot's books?
Ever wanted to know something about a certain thing?
Ever had a question you've wanted to ask?

Well here's your chance!

Meg will be on Goodreads answering questions about her past books and new novel, Abandon (Abandon Trilogy #1), on her Goodreads Author discussion group, Ask Meg Cabot! Special One-Day-Only Group!. She will be available for one day only, Tuesday, May 17, 2011.

Check it out!

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/47324.Ask_Meg_Cabot_Special_One_Day_Only_Group_

You have to be a member of goodreads in order to participate in group discussion, but I'm almost sure you don't have to be a member to read all the Q&As posted.

We are in no way adversting goodreads (though we do recommend the use of it (or I do)) and are only doing this for our readers!

Now, I've only read Meg Cabot's Avalon High and that day I have a meeting so chances are I won't be participating. But let me know how it went if you did!

On another note...

Check back soon for an exciting announcement we will be making. April and I are extremely excited over this and we hope you guys will be too.

Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment