September 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.

Another week goes by... and April is still in a reading/doing anything slump.  I'm not even watching True Blood anymore, it's mostly just school... and the same time not school because I really don't get that much work...  Hopefully this phase will end soon...  

I didn't get anything book related this week, but here's what I got last week and two weeks ago:



Won:
ARC of Witch Song by Amber Argyle from Jenn @Books At Midnight
ARC of Vanish by Sophie Jordan from Brooke @Brooke Reports
Some epic bookmarks from Ishita @
The Reading Fishy

And then I had my little Borders excursion... And yes, 4 out of 5 of these are vampire books, I'm aware.  I'll probably go back before it closes :)/:(

Bought:
The Curse of the Wendigo by Rick Yancey
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine
Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

If you don't know what Klout is, you should definitely check it out!  It basically just measures your "influence" on people in social media.  They also have this thing where you can get "perks" based on the topics you are influential about/your klout score/other things that April is ignorant about.



Klout Perk:
Awesome box full of awesome Sharpie products from Sharpie and Klout!  I seriously would have been ecstatic if they just sent me the box.  And I was expecting 2 or 3 sharpies, and they gave me... lots.  So thank you lovely people at Sharpie and Klout :)

So, what did you get in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. witch song looks amazing! i love that cover very pretty! enjoy your reads :)

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/09/imm-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Vanish! Hope it's good when you get around to it.

    I totally understand your slump. I'm having a bit of a funk myself. It took me 3 weeks to read Diary of a Wimpy Kid for school! 3 weeks! The words are in like 42 font. It was ridiculous. I still haven't recovered from my slump either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Those Sharpie pens are AWESOME! I just bought another pack today. I <3 them. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanish is SO GOOD!! hope you love it as much as we did.

    Here's our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. epic bookmarks indeed. i really want to read the vampire academy series. awesome IMM this week--enjoy and happy reading!

    i hope you can stop by our IMM this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. April The Curse of the Wendigo by Rick Yancey
    Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
    Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine
    Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine
    Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead look good!
    So much fantastic stuff.

    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete