October 1, 2011

Overview: September 2011

Hey guys! Another overview (mostly because I'm avoiding doing homework). We didn't have on August, because it kept slipping from my mind.

Anyway here we go, let's see the numbers!

Total pageviews from September 2-October 1: 871.

That's close to 18% less pageviews than July (we had 994 back then).

Top Five Countries that visited Book Away:

1. United States
2. Australia
3. Canada
4. Russia
5. United Kingdom

Good job to Canada for moving up since July! And amazing job to Russia who made top 5this month!!

I wish I had put up August now to see how great this all was.
Here are other countries that visited us:

Germany
Czech Republic
Malaysia
France
Brazil

April and I made a total of 5 posts...yeah I know, pretty pathetic. But in our defense, school had just started so we had to get back into the groove of things.

We gained over a hundred new followers! Of course, I think the Banned Book Giveaway helped. Giveaways are always a good way to get followers.

Up this month:

PSATs...ew.

SON OF NEPTUNE IS BEING RELEASED IN 3 DAYS FROM TODAY! (October 4th, 2011)a.k.a= expect a review because I am in love with the series.

Hopefully more reviews, more updates, maybe a giveaway? Gotta get some money first though...

Panem October started! We're both a part of that so we'll see how that goes.

The Capitol.pn has give out DIPs to District 12 and 8 as of right now. (I have mine! District 8 right here! April's in District 1. ha loser. jk :D ))

Basically a whole bunch of fun stuff.

As always, thanks to everyone whose reviewed!

*on a seperate note, our review policy (which is under contact us) has been update and we're now accepting books to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment