December 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.
Welcome to another In My Mailbox at Book Away :)  If I get anything later today I'll add it in, but here's what I have as of now.

This week I won:

The Sharp Time by Mary O'Connell from Cindy @Princess Bookie and Mary O'Connell
Blood Wounds by Susan Beth Pfeffer from Jen and Kellee @Teach Mentor Texts



That's it for my mailbox! What did you get in your mailbox this week?

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait to read The Sharp Time. I have it on my Christmas list. Blood Wounds was good, but not one of my favorites. Hopefully you'll like it a little more than I did. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blood Wounds looks excellent. Great picks this week. Old follower. Will have mine up later this morning.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books this week, the covers look great!

    Shortskie's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. i won blood wounds too lol I heard The Sharp Time is really good. enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice both of these are on my wishlist!! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, just added the Sharp Time to my TBR pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. both books sound really intresting the eyes of the girl in the second book kinda scare me a little lol great imm happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want both!!!! and I love both covers one is gorgeous and the other is creepy enough to have me needing it!!
    happy reading!!!
    here's my IMM for this week if you'd like to check it out-> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm12-merry-early-christmas-to-me.html?showComment=1324266122142#c1343581012406475466

    ReplyDelete