August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.


Hey guys! It's Karina! Doing my second IMM, but I decided to continue our numbers and made it the 7th one on our blog.

So I do it now mostly becaue I finally feel like I have enough books to make an IMM. So here's what I got!

Won:

Divergent by Veronica Roth from Just A YA Girl

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead from Diary of A Bibliophile

Authors sent:

The Last Seal by Richard Denning

The Raie'Chaelia (ebook) by Melissa Douthit

Bought:

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (from Borders)

From the library:

The Help by Kathryn Stockett

So that's what I got in my mailbox. What did you get in yours?

2 comments:

  1. Great haul. Your wins and those from authors look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of books this week. The Help has been on my to read list for a long time now.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete