August 1, 2011

RAK July Recap


This was my first time participating in RAK and it was a lot of fun :)  I'm not sure if I'll participate in August because of school and last minute homework, but if I can, I definitely will!

RAK is hosted by the awesome Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates and you can check out the August sign up post and rules HERE. 

Here are the RAKs I sent (yeah, I got a little too excited):

Torment by Lauren Kate to Gina @The Bucket List
Beautiful Darkness to Katie @Novel Society
Anna and the French Kiss to Ishita @The Reading Fish
Dark Mirror by P.J. Putney to Jessie @Remarkable Reading
Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie to Amber @Me, My Shelf, and I
XVI by Julia Karr to Briana @The Book Pixie

This month, I'd like to thank:

Gina @The Bucket List for sending me Gone by Michael Grant
Briana @The Book Pixie for sending me an ARC of The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
And lastly, I'm sorry for the lack of posts on my part last week (April).  I have no excuse (well, no good excuse), but I hope to be back in the swing of reading, reviewing, and blogging this week.  And if I ever say I want to start watching a tv show in the future, STOP ME.  Thanks for putting up with my crazy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment