November 18, 2011

Follow Friday (1)



Follow Friday is hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new bloggers and share awesome blogs!

I'm really not trying to be the "meme" blogger... Just taking baby steps back to blogging regularly.  I even added my own commentary!  Because I'm just one of those annoying people who needs to comment on everything.

This week question's is...

Question: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!


Books I've Read But Don't Own:
     I've only linked the first book.  But I figured you guys know what books I'm talking about. 
     This just happens to be one of my favorite books I've read this year.

Books I Haven't Read And Don't Own:
     Me and Karina want this book like whoa.  We're planning a reading party where we can read it together and share in the awesomeness of it.
      I'm technically reading this now... but I wish I had a copy just so I could complete my collection :)
      LOVED Anna, so I've been dying to read Lola!
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
      The sad thing is I was so pumped for the release of this book!  And it went by without me even noticing :(

12 comments:

  1. Okay so I freaking adored Lola!!! I'm praying you get it for christmas:D Argh that sucks that you missed the whole Silence release. But definitely read it!! It was really great. OMG we have such similar taste in books cus I have also been dying to read Five Flavors of Dumb. It seems amazing!!!

    Awesome post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shatter Me and Lola are on my wishlist as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello im following your blog can you follow mine at Thereaderleader.blogspot.com


    Thanxss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get my hands on Shatter Me either!! It looks amazing :) Hope you get what you wished for!

    new follower

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome wish list, especially with Shatter me. =] I should have thought of that. =]
    New Follower
    Here is My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I was a new follower lol. Turns out I already follow you. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. follower here! :)

    Will you stop by my blog?! I'm hosting a cover craze post :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-and-cover-craze-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost didn't buy City of Fallen Angels - I liked the Mortal Instruments as a trilogy. I am glad I did - it's really good!

    New GFC Follower :)

    Follow Me Friday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  9. OoH Shatter me is a must buy! And I really want to read Lola soon too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog looks awesome! I'm a new follower.
    Make sure to follow my blog and check out my awesome giveaway :)

    http://lacherenda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want Shatter Me and I don't need to mention how awesome Harry Potter is, new follower, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good picks!
    I stayed up till 3 this morning finishing my copy of Shatter Me (which FINALLY arrived--I feel like I've been waiting forever). It's amazing Amazing AMAZING!

    Hope Santa's kind this year!

    xx New follower :)

    ReplyDelete