November 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.

Oh my goodness. So this is not going so well. Junior year is sucking the life of me. Literally. But, guess what, I have a great In My Mailbox! It's kind of a collection of the past two months. And, my librarian went to a book convention the other day and came back with some goodies for me to pre-read. So here's a pic, because I thought it was beautiful. :D


Look at all these books!!!! Aren't they marvelous?

This is what they are if you can't read the picture:

The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stivefvater

Ashfall by Mike Mullin

Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown

Beauty Pop 5-7 (manga) by Arai Kiyoko

Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick

Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

Behemoth by Scott Westerfield

Jealousy; Defiance; Betrayals (Strange Angels series #3,4,2 ) by Lili St. Crow

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Infinte Days by Rebecca Maizel

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Girl Parts by John M. Cusick

The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe

Legacies by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill

Wow that was a lot to write...and it took me so long too. Sorry I didn't post any links to goodreads for each book, but I'm writing this at like midnight and I'm very tried but I had to get it done or else it would never get done.

What's in your Mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. ooo You will like Infinite Days:) Nice Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have an amazing collection of books there to read. I have Mockingbirds and have been meaning to read it for ages. I hope you enjoy all your books and that Junior Year gets easier for you.

    Check out my IMM here.

    Emma @ LostinaYAbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic haul! I really loved Ashfall I hope you enjoy it! Scorpio Races is also very popular this week!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of the Scorpio Races and Forever. I've been wanting to read those books, but I haven't gotten around to it. :) Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete