November 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.
That awkward moment when you don't post anything for a week except an IMM.  I hope all of you guys who celebrate Thanksgiving had a good one though :)

This week I only received two books so I decided not to do a vlog or take a picture (sorry it's been a lazy week).

Books I won from the awesome Ivy @Ivy Reads

I also won some author designed bookmarks from the Haunted Halloween event hosted by Confessions of a Bookaholic and A Life Bound By Books.  It's a long story, but despite all my detective work, I'm not entirely sure which authors made some of the bookmarks since not all of them were signed or mentioned in the giveaway post, so sorry if I messed up!


Sorry you can't really see these, but from left to right...

Lani Woodland (2 bookmarks)
Victoria Schwab
Lorraine Zago Rosenthal

That's it for my mailbox, what was in yours this week? :)

16 comments:

  1. Yey! Glad that you've received the books!! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh fun !!! cute bookmarks!

    here's my IMM. stop by?!?

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bookmarks!! Awesome reads!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been debating on wether to get Scorpio Races or not because I've heard both good and bad.
    I've never heard of Wonder Struck though, I'm going to have to look into it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scorpio Races I've seen all over everyone has been saying great things about it so I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bookmarks are seriously sweet. I love them! I still need to get off my lazy and get a copy of The Scorpio Races. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen mostly positive things about The Scorpio Races, but I'm hesitant to buy it because I wasn't a fan of the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy. I hope you enjoy it though, and I look forward to seeing what you think of it!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the swag! And Wonder Struck sounds awesome too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Mailbox! I haven't read the Scorpio Race, but I've heard greta things about it. Hope you like it!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving those bookmarks, I don't think that is an item you can ever have enough of!

    Here's my IMM. You might also like to join in the Best of the Bunch book awards, pick your favourite read from November and attach your link to the award post on 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those bookmarks look so cool! and I simply looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved
    The Scorpio Races!
    happy reading!
    here's what I got IMM ^-^ -> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2011/11/imm11-my-god-what-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Scorpio Races was such a beautiful and heart-aching book. I just loved it a lot. It was giving me shivers. Great IMM and love the bookmarks!!

    A new follower!

    Please check out my IMM too!
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried The Scorpio Races and failed to finish it. I want to try again some time. Wonder Struck looks good!

    Check out my IMM! I just started my blog so it is my very first one!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-story-siren-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to read the Scorpio Races; I keep hearing it's really good. Hope you enjoy your reading! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. WONDERSTRUCK is a deft combination of two tales, as well as a fascinating blending of two styles of storytelling.

    ReplyDelete