February 4, 2012

In My Mailbox (19)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.
This week I won:
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins from Andrea @The Busy Bibliophile
E-book of Hushed by Kelley York from Ren @Ren's Rambles and Jessirae @Words, pages and books

I ADORED Anna and the French Kiss, so I'm super excited to read Lola!  I've also heard good things about Hushed, so hopefully I'll get to it soon too :)

What did you get in your mailbox this week? :)

10 comments:

  1. Lola is as amazing if not better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such good things about Lola and the Boy Next Door! Happy reading! :D

    In My Mailbox #8!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I loved Lola.... it was one of my fave books for 2011! I hope you adore it as much as I did! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Lola!! awesome books this week!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you'll like Lola! This book is really cool :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hushed by Kelley York is amazing if very dark.

    Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I can't wait to read Lola either! I too loved Anna and the French Kiss! Hushed sounds really interesting too - it's on my wish list. I look forward to your reviews of both :D

    Come and visit me sometime!
    Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got a popular book. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, Lola. <3 It's such a great book, hope you enjoy it! :D Great book week. New Follower. :)

    Here is mine: IMM (13)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard awesome things about LOLA. I hope you enjoy it!
    Stop by my blog

    ReplyDelete