February 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (20)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.
So this week, I received...

From Amy @Amy's Book Den, I won:
Beastly by Alex Flinn
Twisted (Intertwined #3) by Gena Showalter
Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls #2) by C.C. Hunter


Thanks Amy!  Very excited about these :) Admittedly I haven't started the Intertwined or Shadow Falls series, but they are very high on my TBR list!

From Britta @I Like These Books, The {Teen} Book Scene, and Sarah Tregay, I won:
Love and Leftovers swag pack!  I got a signed bookmark and a (desperately needed) guitar pick charm. Sarah also sent me a cute Valentine's Day card :)  I didn't take a picture because I am having some lack-of-camera issues right now, but trust me, this is some super cute swag <3

That's it for my mailbox this week!  Feel free to leave a comment and link your IMM if you want me to check it out :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! Enjoy Beastly, that's a good one :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beastly is great. You are so lucky to have won all of those awesome things. The swag does sound super cute! :D

    Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Page
    Drop by & enter my International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Mailbox!! :) Enjoy all you're books :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce haul Beastly was pretty good. I liked the movie too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete