June 4, 2011

Epic Readathon

Hi guys! Just wanted to make a quick post... that I should have made a while ago... *headdesk* But today I'm participating in the Epic Readathon hosted by Brielle at Awesome Bookworm, Rachel at Fitkshun, Tiffany (author of Meant To Be), and Jaime and Patricia from Two Chicks on Books.

You should read this post and this post for more info, sorry I'm not much help.  You can ask on twitter through the #epicreadathon hashtag or maybe leave a comment on Brielle's blog (the posts I linked to).  If it's too late to sign up for this readathon, You can still join in! you can always enter for Squeaky Book's Spring Into Summer readathon which I probably won't be able to participate in because of stuff I have to do that weekend.

Good luck to fellow readathon-ers :)

For this 24 hour readathon, I'm planning on reading: (the crossed out books are the one I've finished so far)
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Darklight by Lesley Livingston
Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Red Glove by Holly Black

2 comments:

  1. You read four books. I suspect four new reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhh Karina! Way to brandish my secrets! I may just write mini reviews... and put it all in one post.

    ReplyDelete