June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)



Hey guys! It's Karina with my first ever IMM. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.

So basically I didn't want to be left out of this whole vlog-ing we apparently have going on and well for other reasons I made a video! I tend to ramble when I'm nervous, so sorry for the longness of it.



Here are the books, incase you didn't want to hear me talk or couldn't.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler

Pure by Julianna Baggott

Crossed by Ally Condie

-Karina

5 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE!?!?!?!?!?!! *FLAILS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want crossed in the worst way! I would trade you my toddler for it. lol, j/k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my GOODNESS! Such great books this week. I really want to read the Daughter of Smoke and Bone and of course Crossed. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the books you received & can't wait to hear your thoughts!!!! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ April: Lol that's okay. I already have a one year old dog and I can barely deal with him. I'll post a review once I'm done reading it!

    @BrittLit: Thanks! I'm soo glad I was able to get my hands on these books.

    @Moonlight Gleam: Not a problem! I'll post a review once I'm done with all of them!

    ReplyDelete