June 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren  where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.

I generally don't get that many books... one a week if I'm lucky.  But the rare times when I do get more than 3 books, I'll post an IMM :)

What I (April) got this week:

The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr (There's no dust jacket, that's why it looks a little weird.  I think it's cool how the actual library binding copy cover is different from the dust jacket cover.)

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'd love to read Hourglass and The Iron King sometime in the future. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic books! I can't wait to read Julie Kagawa's series.. once I get through my TBR pile that is! Congrats and I am looking forward to your reviews! :)

    And thank you for stopping by my blog, April! :) You're so sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are on my TBR list! Hope you like them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books !
    I can't wait to start reading the Iron Fey series .. I hope you'll enjoy the first book ! Looking forward to read your review ;)!
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to IMM! I loved The Iron King. I want to read Hourglass.
    New Twitter and GFC follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Iron king and I just bought hourglass yesterday :D I hope its good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, good ones :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying to read Hourglass!! I read the Iron King last month and loved it! I just got the third book out from the library :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week! The Demon's Covenant is my favourite book in the series, so I hope you like it, and I loved The Iron King too! Plus, Hourglass looks amazing. Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great reads! I haven't read Hourglass though, but heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo jealous you got Hourglass this week! I'm dying to read it! The Iron King is fantastic! I hope you love it! Nice IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great mailbox! I really want Hourglass! :(

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete