June 8, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (1)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This is the first Waiting On Wednesday post on Book Away! I (April) am waiting on The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan, which comes out next week! *happy dances* The Demon's Lexcion was one of my favorite series I read last year, and I can't wait to read the conclusion!

The Demon's Surrender (The Demon's Lexicon #3) by Sarah Rees Brennan
Publishing Date: June 14th, 2011
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Format: Hardcover , 400pp 
Age Range: Young Adult
Series: Demon's Lexicon Trilogy Series


The Demon's Surrender is the thrilling and suspenseful conclusion to the Demon's Lexicon trilogy.


Unfortunately this was the only synopsis I could find from Goodreads...  But you can check out the first chapter and some teasers at Sarah's blog :) Sarah is one of the funniest authors I know of, so you should definitely check out her blog and her books if you haven't read them yet!


What are you waiting on?

1 comment: