June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren  where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.

This week I got 3 books, so it qualifies for another IMM :)

Let's play "Count how many times April says really, cool, or awesome".



LAST MINUTE ADDITION!
I won Solstice by P.J. Hoover trading cards, which are really cool!  :D I didn't actually know that much about the book before reading these cards, but now I'm really interested! The author also sent me a really cute card, which made me happy :)  I think you can click on the picture to zoom in.  Of course, I put the hot guy on top.

On the big card, it says "Where mythology and dystopia meet.." so that sounds pretty good to me :)






Won:
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen (from Kat @No Page Left Behind)
Untamed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast and the Curse Worker bracelets(!) (from Patrica @Two Chicks on Books)
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready (giveaway hosted by Book Soulmates from Big Honcho Media and Simon and Schuster)
Solstice by P.J. Hoover swag (giveaway hosted by Joy Preble from P.J. Hoover)

12 comments:

  1. lol you seamed most excited about the bracelets though the signed Sarah Dessen book is major win.

    Thanks for checking out mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! Love the Solstice swag. I'd like to read Shift.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool wins! I love mythology & dystopia so Solstice looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee the Curse Worker series!! I keep meaning to read Shade....it sounds interesting! Nice IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so many great wins this week. I loved The Truth About Forever. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey April, lots of wins, Congrats! Shift is fantastic, I'm sure you'll love it. Great IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of Solstice, but I'm in agreement with you, it does sound awesome! And as a sidenote, it means a lot when the author takes the trouble to send a card with that kind of thing. It makes me like the author all that much more! I'm going to have to give Solstice a looksy!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're so cool, winning the same book from the same person. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books this week! I really want to read Shift and Shade! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome IMM this week! You got lots of great books! :) *Jealous*

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, April!! What a super duper fly mailbox you've got this week. :D You're gonna love Shift. Did you read the first one?

    Meghann @ Absconditas

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!! I'm so happy to see you enjoying the bracelets. They are pretty cool. So happy your package arrived. Enjoy the book, too.
    -Patricia

    ReplyDelete