January 24, 2012

2012 Debut Author Challenge


Yeah this post is really late... but I'm doing the 2012 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!

The Debut Author Challenge is where you try to read and review 12 books by debut authors :)  This will be my first year participating even though this is the 4th year for the challenge.

There's even a Goodreads page where you can see what everyone else is reading in for the challenge and you can update the debuts you've read this year :)

If you want more info, click here!  And you can sign up here!

My goal is to read at least 12 YA debuts... yeah I'm lame for only doing the minimum, but I'll try to read more than 12 :)

Here's some I'm hoping on reading:

Italicized titles means I've read and reviewed them!

Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Tempest by Julie Cross *Review*
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
Undeadly by Michele Vail
When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Crewel by Jennifer Albin
Venom by Fiona Paul

There are a ton of debut authors with books that already came out this month that I didn't include because I didn't want all of the books to be from January lol...  I probably won't be able to read all of these, but excited to see what the debut authors of 2012 bring :)

Are you participating in DAC?  What are some books by debut authors that you're looking forward to? :)  And since this is my first 2012 reading challenge, are there more I should participate in? Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment