January 31, 2012

January RAK Wrap-Up


This was my 2nd time participating in RAK, hosted by Book Soulmates :)  I didn't get any RAKs this time, but it was nice sending books to people.  I got to clear out some bookshelf space and share some awesome books :)

I sent:
Sea by Heidi R. Kling to Erika @Rescue Reads
ARC of The Near Witch and signed ARC of Linger to Catie @Escape to Wonderland
Signed ARC of All These Things I've Done to Wanda @Books Are Magic



Not sure whether or not I can participate again in February, but I hope to :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you do also. It's a great program. I just started so I am excited about it.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't sweat it chica, participate when you can :) RAK will be around for a long time!

    Thanks for sending some booky love last month!
    ♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete