January 14, 2012

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.
After a couple weeks of empty mailboxes, I actually had a really good mail week this week :)

I won:
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare from Rachael @Rachael Allen Writes
*The Fault in Our Stars by John Green from Rachel @Fiktshun
ARC of Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi from Rani @The Perks of Being a Bookseller
Radiance and Shimmer by Alyson Noel from Ann @Annabell's Book Nook

*I wanted to mention I technically didn't win The Fault in Our Stars from Rachel.  I don't know if I should go into details or not but she offered to get me a book even when she really didn't have to. She is seriously one of the nicest people ever, on top of being one of the best bloggers ever.  She's probably creeped out by how much I stalk her blog, but you should definitely check it out!




What did you get in your mailbox this week? :)

16 comments:

  1. Great books you got! Happy Reading! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... Shatter Me is made of AWESOME! Nice books. I've read all of them. You won't be disappointed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both The Clockwork Prince and Shatter Me, both of which I still need to read. I'm hearing awesome things about The Fault in Our Stars, though you'll probably need a box of kleenex since it's making everyone cry. Hope you enjoy all of your new books! :)

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I LOVED Clockwork Prince (sighs)!!! I also can't wait to read The Fault in Our Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shatter Me was excellent. Great selection of books. Been hearing good things about John Green.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Shatter Me!! Enjoy all the awesome books!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoL, how you stalk her blog. Good one. Really want to read some John Green myself. Especially Looking For Alaska! A while back saw a youtube video from the Bibliojunkies blog and he was discussing his controversial novel. He was really amazing.

    Clockwork Prince! I need to save money for that one. Top on the wishlist.
    See In My Mailbox post: http://bmdimension.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-15-january-14-15th.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a good load of books youve got this week! Happy reading!

    Jessica from Booked Up!
    http://bookedupbloggers.blogspot.com/
    :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clockwork Prince AND Shatter Me are too of my ALL TIME fav reads!!! you are gonna love em'!!!! Great haul! Enjoy :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shatter Me was awesome. I loved it. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Fault in Our Stars was amazing! Hope you enjoy it! Great Mailbox!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  12. shatter me is beyond amazing .I'm a new follower. here is my IMM so you can follow me back. http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shatter Me is AH-MAZE-INNNNGGG
    I got my 1st Allison Noel books this week, the first three Evermore books!
    Happy Reading!

    My IMM
    http://rescuereads.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-11512.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shatter Me is on my "read next" list! I need to get get going on the Alyson Noel ones, as I have so many of them! New follower here! Here is my IMM so that you can follow me back! http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. You need to read shatter me like NOW!

    ReplyDelete