January 28, 2012

In My Mailbox (18)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.
This week I got 2 books, they're pretty awesome and I'm really excited to read them!  I've read the first in the series and loved it, so I'm excited to read the rest!

I won:
Ruling Passion (Drake Chronicles #1-3) by Alyxandra Harvey and
Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles #4) by Alyxandra Harvey from Asher @Paranormal Indulgence and Bloomsbury USA


Sorry I didn't post a review this week guys :( If you were on of the lucky 3 people who saw my Tempest review today, then yays for you! For everyone else, I'm posting it on Monday since I like spacing out my posts and hate posting twice on the same day... I'm strange like that, thanks for putting up with my crazy!

What did you get in your mailbox this week? :D

4 comments:

  1. I’ve heard great things about this series but sadly, I haven’t gotten around to reading them. But these are nice covers though.

    Happy reading... twin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read these! both look soo good!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I got these books lately and I'm SO excited for them! Happy reading!

    In My Mailbox #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH! I am so jelly! Those are beautiful covers! <3

    My IMM: http://firestarbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-week-of-january-23-2012.html

    ReplyDelete