January 7, 2012

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.
Hello 2012!  I'm sorry I haven't really been keeping up with IMM over the holidays, but honestly... I only got one book.  I try to do IMM posts with at least 2 books, but I decided to just go ahead and post it this week :P

Over the holidays I won:
ARC of The Death Cure by James Dashner from Julia @That Hapa Chick


What did you get in your mailbox this week? :)

10 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read this series! How is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joy (joyous reads)
    Honestly I haven't gotten the chance to read this series yet :( It's on my TBR list though and I've heard it's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks really good, need to get to this series in the future:D

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat! Love the cover. Have to read The Maze Runner which I'm sure is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about this book! Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It definitely looks intriguing. Happy reading (I'm sure we're all eager to check out the books we got from the holidays)!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah... but that's a great book!! I've heard lots of good things about it and it's in my Wishlist!! Enjoy!!

    My IMM: Colorimetry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek! I haven't even started that series yet!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard nothing but good about this series!!!!!! I can't wait to pick it up :) It looks sooooooo good...Enjoy!!!

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read the first 2 books in that series, but I still haven't read that one. Happy reading!

    Erika
    http://rescuereads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete