March 3, 2012

In My Mailbox (21)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.
It's been a while since I've done IMM!  But I actually got some books this week, so here ya go :)

I won:
ARC of Partials by Dan Wells
Shine by Lauren Myracle
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic

Many thank yous to:
The YA Bookcase on Lake Street
Becky @ Escapism Through Books

What did you get in your mailbox this week?  Feel free to link your IMM in the comments and I'll go check it out :)

10 comments:

  1. Awesome IMM I cant wait to read Partials!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Partials was just amazing. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for books! I've always gotten books in the mail since this year started, but it's starting to slow down so I'm thinking there will be a few weekends where I don't post an IMM.

    Partials I freaking LOVED. Hope you do too, and enjoy the others you got, too! I really need to read Shine.

    My The I’m-Thrilled-IMM Edition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox!! I am planning on reading To Kill a Mockingbird for a while now :) I've heard great things about it! :) Enjoy your books this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Partials looks really good!
    I really want to read it!
    I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books. I read To Kill a Mockingbird every year. Enjoy all of your books!
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw Partials at the store today and would have picked it up if I hadn't had a HUGE pile already! Hope it's a good one! Enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. hI,HOW ARE YOU?
    I've heard great things about Never Eighteen!
    And Patrals is a good book i recived too.


    I'm following your blog. Please "like" my page on facebook. It's there on my blog.
    Have a good weekend.
    Mariana - World of Tori Vega.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover for Partials. Looks awesome. Enjoy reading!

    I'm a new RSS Follower!
    Visit my Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete