March 24, 2012

In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.
I didn't post an IMM last week because I didn't get any books, but this week I did :)

I won:
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver from YA Books Central
The Death Cure by James Dashner from A Monster Ate My Book Report
The Blood Coven Vampires, Volume I (#1-2) by Mari Mancusi from Presenting Lenore and Mari Mancusi
E-book of Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi from Presenting Lenore and Mari Mancusi


What did you get in your mailbox this week?  Leave a comment so I can go check it out :)

7 comments:

  1. WOW you won some cool stuff!!! Enjoy it all :) Death Cure is definitely a good one!!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of people got Tomorrow Land for review. I like the new cover for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bunch :) Enjoy!
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Blood Coven Vampires sounds interesting. Hope you love it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, nice win this week with all the fantastic books! I recently finished Tomorrow Land and enjoyed it. Hope you do, too, and The Death Cure I thought wasn't as good as the first two books. Sad. :(

    happy reading!

    my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Blood Coven Vampires looks really interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    Here is mine
    http://amandajgreene.blogspot.com/2012/03/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! Looks like you got some yummy books this week!
    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete