March 31, 2012

In My Mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.
Won/For Review:
ARC of Fated by Alyson Noel from St. Martin's Press and LibraryThing Early Reviewers


I've seen other people get ARCs of this one, but it doesn't come out for a while, so I haven't seen many reviews yet.  It sounds good though, and this is the first time I've won something from LibraryThing so I can't wait to read it!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. I have yet to read anything by Alyson Noel. I have no idea why but I just haven't gotten around to any of her books, the cover of this one is interesting though. Enjoy it
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got FATED from Library Thing as well :) I'm so excited to read it! I think it's going to be a great change from what Alyson usually writes!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this one around a lot today!! Looks good :) ;) Hope you'll like it!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, enjoy :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Follower hopping through! I have only read one or two books written by Noel in the past, but I hope you'll enjoy Fated!

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Immortals series, so I'm going to have to check this one out. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete